The domain name www.mystiqueearth.com (now shall be referred as Site) is owned and operated by Mansarovar Holistic Private Limited (now shall be referred as We or Us). We value the trust you have in us. Therefore, we insist upon the highest standards for secure transactions and customer information privacy.
2. Information Collected
We may collect certain Personal Information from you as well as the people employed by you to provide services. ‘Personal Information' is data that can be used to identify a person including: Your full name, address, email address, telephone number, date of birth and any proof of Your identity and/or address that we may request; Details of any bank account (including but not limited to, account holder, account, name, account number, available balance and transaction history of Your bank account) or any other income documents as necessary by Us.
3. Use of the information
- To facilitate your use of the Site.
- To respond to your inquiries or fulfil Your requests for information about the various services
- To provide you with information about our products/services and to send you information, materials, and offers from us.
- To send you important information regarding the Site, changes to terms, conditions, and policies and/or other administrative information
- To send you surveys and marketing communications that we believe may be of interest to you
- To help you address Your problems with the Site including addressing any technical problems;
- If you purchase any content or avail of any service from the Site, to complete and fulfil your purchase, for example, to have your payments processed, communicate with you regarding your purchase and provide you with related customer services.
- For proper administration of the Site.
- To conduct internal reviews and data analysis for the Site (e.g., to determine the number of visitors within the Site.)
- To provide it for scrutiny to any statutory, regulatory or any other governmental authority or any other agency as advised by government or any judicial body; to resolve disputes.
- Information with third parties for any purpose, including but not limited to undertaking market research/ study, enable feedback mechanism, conduct data analysis, determine and customize product or service offerings, to improve the products or services or to make any other benefits/products/ services available to You.
4. Retention of Data
We shall retain all the data collected from you as soon as the termination of your account from our Site. Please note that we will not require you to disclose your personal or security detail vide email or other communication. If you receive any email/ phone call/ SMS or other communication requesting you to share your personal/security/financial information, please do not respond to such requests and delete such requests immediately.
5. Disclosure of Information
We strive to secure and protect your personal information. We adopt adequate measures to prevent unauthorized access to your Personal Information. We conduct security review at any time to check the authenticity of your account and identity. You agree to provide us all the information that we request for the security review. If you fail to comply with any security request, we reserve the right to terminate your Account with us and prohibit your access to the Site. We shall not be responsible for any misuse of your personal information due to Force Majeure.
Cookies are small files which are stored on a user's computer. They are designed to hold a modest amount of data specific to a particular client and website, and can be accessed either by the web server or the client computer. This allows the server to deliver a page tailored to a particular user, or the page itself can contain some script which is aware of the data in the cookie and so is able to carry information from one visit to the website (or related site) to the next. For example the first time a user visits a site they may choose a username which is stored in the cookie, and then provide data such as password, name, address, preferred font size, page layout, etc. - this information would all be stored on the database using the username as a key. Subsequently when the site is revisited the server will read the cookie to find the username, and then retrieve the user's information from the database without it having to be re-entered.
8. Updating and Amendment
Our Policy is subject to change at any time without notice. Your continued use of the Site following such changes to the Policy constitutes your acceptance of the changed Policy and to be bound by such changes. If you do not continue to use the Site following change in the policy but take no action with respect to your personal information and sensitive information with us, our use of your personal information and sensitive information shall remain subject to the Policy in effect prior to the change. You are responsible for periodically reviewing this Policy in order to be aware of any changes thereto.
9. Your Consent
If you do not consent to any of the terms enumerated in this Policy, do not proceed to use the Site.
10. Inquires/Concern/ Grievances
11. Dispute Resolution
This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties, there being no other promise, terms, conditions, or obligations, referring to the subject matter not contained herein. All modifications shall be in writing and signed by both parties.