Importance of Facial Wash for Pimples and Oily Skin
Nowadays, pimples have become a common problem for people of all ages. If you have oily skin, you get more chances of getting pimples than people of other skin types. If you have both an oily face and pimples, it is time to take proper care of your skin. Read on as this blog will focus on the significance of proper face cleansing with a gentle yet effective face wash for oily and pimple-prone skin. It will also discuss why Mystique Earth Bubble Face Wash is the best facial wash for pimples and oily skin.
Reasons for Having More Pimples on Oily Skin
If you ever wondered about the reasons for having more pimple on oily skin, here are the causes:
- Genetics is often responsible for having oily skin and pimples. Large skin pores cause more sebum production and cause pimples and excessive oily feeling.
- Stress causes stress hormones to flood the bloodstream. It increases oil production and exacerbates acne.
- Hot weather and humidity stimulate the sebum secretion, making way for more oil on the skin. Increased sweating results in oil production.
- Washing the face again and again with harsh products will strip the skin of moisture. As a result, the skin overproduces oil.
- If your diet is full of high-glycemic food items containing sugar and simple carbohydrates, it may cause increased sebum production.
How Important is Facial Wash for Pimples and Oily Skin
Here are the reasons why you need a proper facial cleansing ritual to fight oily skin and pimples.
- Cleansing keeps the face free from dirt and sweat.
A basic method to keep oily skin under control is to wash the face regularly. Wash your face two times a day, in the morning and at night. Use soap or cleanser that is foam-based over cream-based or lotion type cleansers. Foaming cleansers work great to purge away excess oil, leaving your skin fresh and clean.
Besides, you should cleanse your face after you sweat, for example, after gym sessions or work out. Sweat can provoke breakouts and cause a particular type of acne named acne mechanica. If you have body breakouts, cleanse your body too.
If cleanser and water aren't quickly accessible, keep purifying & cleansing cloths in your bag. This will help you wipe down your skin. Be careful with over-cleansing, though. Cleansing your face over and over again can aggravate your skin. And an oily or dirty face alone does not cause pimples, simply washing all the more regularly won't reduce breakouts.
- Oil-free and water-based products protect skin against pimples.
It is obvious that you do not want to add more oil onto your skin which is already oily. While buying cleansers and other beauty products like moisturizers, sunscreen, and makeup, look for the "oil-free" label. Most of these products are good for oily and breakout-prone skin. Use products labelled non-comedogenic is also helpful. These products are less likely to trigger acne breakouts. People with oily skin should always go for water-based products. These are usually gel-based and feel practically weightless on the skin.
Which is the Best Facial Wash for Pimples and Oily Skin
With pimples and acne, you do not want to expose your skin to harsh and harmful chemicals. Therefore, using a facial wash that contains natural goodness is highly recommended for pimples and oily skin. Mystique Earth Bubble Facial Cleanser contains 98% natural ingredients and is suitable for acne-prone oily skin.
The major elements of this face wash are Custard Apple and Royal Jelly. The custard apple is a miraculous ingredient that works as an active extract that shields your skin from harmful UV rays. This is also extremely beneficial to remove existing acne scars and pigmentation. Royal Jelly can successfully reduce acne and pimples on oily skin. Besides, it delays the signs of ageing by cell regeneration.
This best facial wash for pimples and oily skin also consists of the following components:
- Aloe Vera: Maintains proper hydration level of the skin and moisturizes it naturally.
- Amaltas: Offers radiant effects on the skin by removing pimple spots.
- Glycerin: Removes dead skin cells through exfoliation and preventing acne and pimples.
- Honey: Cleans clogged pores and keeps skin oil and pimple free.
- Rose: Protects skin from UV rays exposure and sunburn besides providing moisturization and nourishment.
- Shirish: Contains medicinal properties that prevent and soothes acne and pimple inflammation.
Both pimples and oily skin require you to keep the skin clean and properly hydrated. When it comes to controlling the greasiness of your skin, the right cleansing rituals with the best facial wash for pimples and oily skin is a great solution. Try Bubble Facial Cleanser for pimple-free skin.