It is impossible to think of a daily beauty regimen without face wash. Apart from cleansing the dirt, facial wash also ensures hydration and nourishment. If you have dry skin, cleaning your face is important as the skin quickly loses hydration. For this reason, you need to make sure that you use a good facial wash for dry skin. Have a look at the reasons for dry skin and how to choose the ideal face wash for your dry skin.
What Causes Dry Skin
One or more things can be responsible for your skin being dry. Here is the list of common causes of dry skin.
Dry skin can be inherited—your parents might be responsible for your dry skin. A large percentage of people with dry skin get it from their parents. If you have a history of dry skin in your family, regularly moisturise from an early age.
As you grow older, your skin will naturally become drier than before. Once you cross the age of 40, you have a higher chance of experiencing dry skin. Due to hormonal changes, your skin loses oil and becomes dry. You have nothing much to do in such cases except for applying a good facial wash for dry skin.
- Medical Conditions
You might be getting dry skin due to medical conditions. Skin problems like psoriasis and eczema can make your skin dry. Moreover, it might be an indication of some underlying and seemingly unrelated diseases like diabetes, hypothyroidism, kidney failure, and malnutrition.
- Acne Medications
If you are going through the treatment of acne, you may end up getting dry skin. Ingredients such as Salicylic Acid might be great at treating acne, but it will also dry your skin when you start using it. You can fix this issue by reducing the frequency of use.
- Dry Weather
If you live in an area with dry weather and heat, it may also take a toll on your skin. Hot air and heat can draw humidity levels down, resulting in dry and itchy skin. You can use a humidifier to restore the moisture of your indoor air.
How to Take Care of Dry Skin
In order to heal dry skin and stop it from returning, experts recommend the following tips:
- Use warm water in a closed bathroom while you take a shower. Do not spend more than 10 minutes taking a shower.
- Use a mild cleanser to remove dirt and oil from your skin. Cleansers with a thick lather are more beneficial to dry skin.
- Gently blot your skin dry using a towel. Immediately after that, apply moisturiser so that your skin does not get a chance to dry up.
- If you have dry hands, always carry a non-greasy hand cream in your bag so that you can apply it after washing your hand.
- For dry lips, lip balm is the best solution. Make sure to choose a lip balm that feels non-irritating. If you get any stingy or tingling sensation after you apply the lip balm, switch it immediately.
- Make sure you use gentle and fragrance-free cosmetics and makeup products. Fragrances are often harsh on dry skin.
- Beware of the products with "unscented" label. It might contain some irritating chemicals to hide the odors of other ingredients.
How to Choose a Good Facial Wash for Dry Skin
As you can see from the above discussion, dry skin needs mild facial wash due to its additional sensitivity and exceptional requirements. So, before choosing a facial wash, check out its ingredients. Make sure it does not contain any chemicals or any components that can cause an allergic reaction to your skin.
Mystique Earth Bubble Facial Cleanser is made of 98% natural ingredients. Its recipe derived inspiration from the traditional elements of Central India. The cleanser is enriched with the healing power of a unique combo—Custard Apple and Royal Jelly. This is a good facial wash for dry skin because it offers the following benefits:
- Provides the required amount of hydration to your dry skin
- Offers a cooling and refreshing feeling
- Cleans the skin and prevent dirt from clogging the pores
- Does not take away the natural moisture of the skin
- Contains anti-bacterial properties and nourishing actives
This invigorating facial wash contains the following components that help your dry skin to heal:
- Custard Apple: Promotes skin regeneration and shields your dry skin from sun damage.
- Royal Jelly: Keeps all types of skin irritation at bay with anti-inflammatory properties.
- Aloe Vera: Retains the hydration level of the skin through natural moisturisation.
- Amaltas: Offers whitening effects on the skin through blemish removal.
- Glycerin: Eliminates dead skin cells by exfoliation.
- Rose: Offers protection against UV rays and sunburn.
Dry skin people should take skincare seriously as their skin needs special attention. A good facial wash for dry skin like Bubble Facial Cleanser addresses all the problems dry skin might encounter. It offers nourishment and hydration to keep the dryness under control.